Choose a monitor arm that’s as adaptable as you.
With the HX Wall Dual Monitor Arm, you can easily reposition two 32" monitors using patented Constant Force™ Technology.
The hinged bow lets you easily pan your monitors for screen sharing and the most comfortable views.
Add a triple monitor bow kit to up your screen count and your productivity.
It’s BIFMA level® 2 certified based on the arm’s low environmental and social impact.
- GTIN: 00698833054538
- Part Number: 45-479-216
- Product Weight: 8.7 kg
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 kg
- Description: HX Wall Mount Dual Monitor Arm
- Includes arm, extension, hinge bow, 2 monitor pivots, handle, wall mount and monitor mounting hardware
- Mounting Considerations: Attaches directly to solid vertical surfaces. When attaching to a wall stud, a Wall Track accessory is required (31-016-182, 31-017-182, 31-018-182 or 31-039-182). To attach an HX arm to Wall Track, also order the Track Mount Bracket (97-091)
- Portrait/landscape rotation with lockout
- Streamline cable management that routes cables under arm and within extension
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS–D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm). The optional VESA Bracket Adaptor Kit (97-759) allows the attachment of displays with VESA hole patterns of 200 x 100, 200 x 200, 400 x 200 mm, 400 x 300 mm or 400 x 400 mm
- * Weight Capacity: Individual LCD weight = 5–17.5 lbs (2.3–7.9 kg) per monitor. Total LCD weight = 10–35 lbs (4.6–15.8 kg). Monitor depth greater than 3" (7.5 cm) may diminish capacity
- Hinge bow turns 40° inward and 90° outward
- ** Monitor can be rotated 360° at connection point of arm and extension; rotation is restricted to 180° at connection point of extension and base
- † Tilt Range: 70° backward, 5° forward
- Pivots feature quick install and release and feature effortless portrait to landscape 6° pan and tilt
- Up to 24.5" (60 cm) extended reach and 11.5" (29.2 cm) vertical height adjustment
- This product is certified in compliance with indoor air quality standards defined by ANSI/BIFMA pertaining to emissions of VOC (volatile organic compounds)
- Shipping Dimensions: 16" x 18.8" x 7.5" (48 x 41 x 19 cm)
- Warranty: Ten years